Welcome to the Crathie School Parent Forum page!
The Parent Forum represents the parents and guardians of all children attending Crathie Primary School. The objectives of the Parent Forum are:
- To work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming school which is inclusive for all parents
- To promote partnership between the school, its pupils and all its parents
- To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils
- To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
The membership consist of all parents of children attending the school.
The Parent Forum is represented by the Parent Council who meet once every term. All parents are welcome and encouraged to attend these meetings.
The Parent Council consist of Chair, Treasurer, Secretary, Teacher Representative and Head Teacher plus three local nominated members.
The Parent Forum has been active in the following areas of the school:
- Providing support to the teaching staff
- Acting as a voice for the parents of the school in issues such as curriculum, school structure change and school inspections.
- Lobbying for speed restrictions on the A93 in front of the school
- Producing the school web site
- Developing an Eco Garden
- Providing entertainment and activities for the children outside of school times
- Engaging local businesses with the school
- Raising the schools profile
If you would like to know more about the Crathie School Parent forum please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Emma Reid is the Crathie School Parent Council Chair.
To view the Crathie School Parents Forum Constitution click here
Contact us for more info